Board of Education
Board Meeting Information
Unless otherwise stated, the Pleasant Plains Board of Education meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. in the Library at the Pleasant Plains Middle School on the fourth Monday of each month. If the third Monday falls on a holiday, the meeting will be on the fourth Tuesday of the month. Please call the Unit Office (217-626-1041) for directions to the Middle School. The agenda for each meeting can be viewed by clicking on the date of each meeting. In addition, a summary of the meetings can be found in the minutes section.
In order to view these documents, you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. You can download this free software from Adobe's web site.
Questions regarding the agendas should be directed to the Pleasant Plains district office at (217) 626-1041. You can view the minutes from each of these meetings by visiting the minutes section.
- Agenda (Link to Boardbook)
- Minutes (Link to Boardbook)
- Board Meeting Dates
- Board Meeting Summaries
- Board Members & Contact Information
- District Report Card
- District Strategic Plan
- Planned District Improvement
- Board Policy Manual
- Administrative Committee Descriptions
- Administrative Committee Members
- Board of Education/PPEA Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Board of Education/Support Contract