Pleasant Plains Community Unit School District #8
- Due to inclement weather days, the Last Student Day is now May 27, 2020.
- Pre School Screening to be held on January 10, 2020. Please call Farmingdale Elementary to schedule an appointment. 217-626-1221
- PPHS Gymnasium Architectural Renderings
- BLDD Preliminary Design for Performance Gym 2019
- Resolution to Amend 2018 Board Meeting Minutes
The Cardinal - high school journalism student news
is to provide the education, skills, and authentic learning experiences designed to prepare students to be productive, contributing members of a global community.
In order to be successful, responsible members of society, the students at Pleasant Plains District #8 will be prepared mentally, socially, and emotionally through the development of their creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
If you notice anything wrong or missing from the District website, please contact the Unit Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will fix it as soon as possible.
Website questions and concerns may be addressed to John Langley at email@example.com.
District questions and concerns may be addressed to Superintendent Matt Runge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Board questions and concerns may be addressed to Board President Gregg Humphrey at email@example.com.
Homeless Liaison for high school students: Darren Lucas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Homeless Liaison for middle school and elementary school students: Susan Ferrero sferrero@ppcusd8.